Top 10 Ketogenic Cookbooks! Plus a bonus !

Pinterest is my number one source when I need a quick recipe, but the bread and butter (keto bread of course) of my recipes come from Ketogenic Cookbooks! Here are my top 10 with links to check them out yourself. Enjoy!!

  1. Quick & Easy Ketogenic Cooking: Meal Plans and Time Saving Paleo Recipes to Inspire Health and Shed Weight The amazing Maria Emmerich released this book in 2016, but is still more than relevant today! This was my very first Keto cookbook and was the reason I fell in love with Keto. She has constructed simple recipes that you will make your go to meals with.
  2. Keto Made Easy: 100 + Easy Keto Dishes Made Fast to Fit Your Life Keto Connect finally released a book, and it is anything short of amazing! We all know this power couple from Youtube, and finally we have a book form of their recipes. Pictures for every recipe included, which is a must for me!
  3. The Keto Diet: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet, with More Than 125 Delectable Recipes and 5 Meal Plans to Shed Weight, Heal Your Body, and Regain Confidence Hey beginners!! Want to learn indepth information of why the Ketogenic diet is so helpful in returning to health? Read this book, she is so detailed and explains keto in a simplified manner. I learned the most about Keto from Leanne Vogel.
  4. The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes for Busy People on the Keto Diet Stress free meals! Need I say more? Who wouldn't love 5 ingredient meals which saves you time, and helps you become healthy! Win Win!
  5. Simply Keto: A Practical Approach to Health & Weight Loss, with 100+ Easy Low-Carb Recipes When it comes to following a diet we need easy! Simply Keto gives you the motivation and makes it fun to cook again!
  6. Keto Comfort Foods: Family Favorite Recipes Made Low-Carb and Healthy By now you know how much I value Maria Emmerich, she is the queen of Keto!. Here is my favorite book of any of her books. These recipes make me feel like i am cheating but really I am eating healthy and losing weight. I contribute this book to losing 15 lbs.
  7. The Keto Reset Diet: Reboot Your Metabolism in 21 Days and Burn Fat Forever Ready to follow a 21 day reboot ? Lose weight, become healthy, and don't starve! This book will equip you with the tools you need to reset your diet!
  8. The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Easy, Whole Food Keto Recipes for Any Budget Besides being wicked good, this is a great book when it comes to making your ketogenic diet budget friendly.
  9. Bacon & Butter: The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook When people think Keto, bacon is not a short thought after! 
  10. The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Your Essential Guide to Living the Keto Lifestyle Another beginner book that needs to be mentioned! Learning the Ketogenic Lifestyle meal plans, and recipes can happen all this is one book! 

***************************Bonus Book that I promised! ***************************
 The wonderful Maria Emmerich will be releasing a new book for recipes centered around our pressure or slow cookers! Who has an instant pot??? I love her books, and I am excited for this new book! Click the link below to pre-order now!
Keto Instant Pot: 200 + Healthy Low Carb Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker or Slow Cooker


What are your favorite books?? Did I name your favorite here?? Leave a comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KetoCake - Very Easy Chocolate Cake!

Keto Costco Ultimate Shopping List

Two Keto Weekly Meal Plans